Sunday, May 12, 2013

Developing Number Concepts, Book 1 Counting, Comparing, and Pattern Reviews



Developing Number Concepts, Book 1: Counting, Comparing, and Pattern by Kathy Richardson (Author). Grounded in instructor consciousness, this collection contains information about observing and assessing kids at work, variations for diverse scholar wants, in addition to classroom management. Students solidify starting number ideas through independent and smart.

I’m an elementary school teacher and since I’ve purchased this book, I’ve used it numerous times to develop lesson plans! Kathy Richardson is a grasp at creating activities that invite youngsters to realize a real understanding of math concepts by way of investigation. I like this ebook and would suggest it to anyone who teaches math to younger children. Dad and mom may also do these simple activities at the house with their children. Wonderful funding!


This e book is a good instructing tool. I train kindergarten and have really enjoyed the actions enclosed in it.

It is a great e book and has given me lots of ideas on how to help my son with math ideas in methods I wouldn’t have thought of…his teacher beneficial it and I’m glad she did.

This book is such a wonderful resource. I train kindergarten and these actions all tie in perfectly with the brand new Math Common Core Curriculum. Not sure what I would have achieved without this book.

Developing Number Concepts, Book 1: Counting, Comparing, and Pattern
Kathy Richardson (Author)
246 pages
Dale Seymour Publications (1999)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment